How to calculate and pay economic compensation if the monthly income of an employee in China is lower than the minimum wage?


Table of Contents

If the average wage of an employee in the 12 months before the dissolution or termination of the labor contract is lower than the local minimum wage standard, it shall be calculated according to the local minimum wage standard. If an employee has worked for less than 12 months, the average wage shall be calculated according to the number of months actually worked.

Scroll to Top