What is a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE)?
A Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE), is any enterprise in China which is 100% owned by a foreign company or companies. WFOE is the most popular form of foreign invested enterprise (FIE) in China because it allows the most freedom in business management compared to other investment structures.
If you have a Representative Office or you do not have any legal entity in China, please click here to check more solutions.
Solutions for a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) in China
If your company is the WFOE or have your own legal entity in China, below solutions can help you to relieve from the administrative work in China.
1) Payroll and Taxation
– Monthly salary calculation and disbursement
– Individual income tax calculation, deduction and submission
– E-pay slip
– Employee payroll data maintenance
2) Mandatory Benefits
– Social insurance and housing fund related process management for new hires and quit employees
– Open companies relevant accounts and individual account
– Monthly social insurance and housing fund calculation, deduction and contribution
– Annual social insurance (e.g., disability insurance) calculation and contribution
– Individual social insurance and housing fund application support
3) Bilingual Legal Documents
– Employment Contract (written employment contract is a mandatory requirement in China)
– Employee Handbook Compiling
– Other Documents
4) Foreigner Visa Services
– Initial Application
5) Individual Reference Check
– Domestic citizenship, education information
– Foreign identity, education information
– Work experience
5) Commercial Insurance
Supplementary health insurance provided for both Chinese or expats employee.
Get Your Free Labor Cost Calculation Now!
If you are interested to know the labor cost details and calculation, please send your request to Info@HROne.com, HROne consultant would help you to learn the labor cost calculation in China for free.
Please send email to Info@HROne.com, or call us on +86 21 52110025.